|Instructional Program||What is IB?||Transdisciplinary Themes||Taking Action||Learner Profile||Dailey IB Policies||Dailey’s Program of Inquiry||PYP Exhibition Parent Presentation 2021|
A concept driven curriculum helps the learner to construct meaning through improved critical thinking and the transfer of knowledge across the curriculum.
Within their learning throughout the program, students acquire and apply a set of transdisciplinary skills. These skills are valuable, not only in units of study, but for any teaching and learning that goes on within the classroom, and in life outside of school.
- Critical thinking, creative thinking, information transfer, reflection and metacognition
- Interpersonal relationships, Social and Emotional Intelligence
- Exchange information, Literacy, ICT (communicating using technology to gather, investigate
- Organization, State of Mind (Mindfulness, Perseverance, Emotional Management, Self-Motivation, Resilience)
- Information Literacy, Media Literacy, Ethical use of Media/Information