The Parent Volunteer Committee (PVC) is comprised of Dailey parents who are taking an active role in the school’s activities. The PVC meets after the Director’s Chats with the following goals:
- Organize volunteers for school events
- Promote school fundraisers
- Communicate to other parents the items discussed
- Assist with school activities
The PVC has several key positions:
- Volunteer Coordinator:
- Coordinates parent volunteers to assist with events, fundraisers, and/or other activities planned by the school
- Event Coordinator:
- Assists with the execution and set-up for events and/or activities as planned by the school
- Grade Level Representatives
- Communicate with grade level parents the content of the Director’s Chat and PVC meeting and/or other school business as directed by the school
2018-2019 Meeting Schedule (Subject to Change)
All meetings are held at 8:00. Sign-in sheets and visitor labels will be in the front of the school. Presentations and notes will be posted following the meeting.
- Meeting Notes
To purchase tickets for the Dailey Downtown event, please click here.