Open Enrollment for 2019-2020 (March 4th – March 22nd)
- Enrollment applications submitted during the Open Enrollment window for the 2019-2020 school year will be considered Round One for the lottery process.
- If you are enrolling a sibling, please submit the application during the Open Enrollment period in order to receive sibling priority.
- Please note that incoming Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by September 1st
- After Open Enrollment, applications received will be considered Round Two.
- These will either be directly enrolled or be placed on a 2nd wait list for the lottery as space becomes available
- Complete a 2019-2020 Application and submit between March 4th and March 22nd
- Notification of placement status sent within 2-3 weeks after Open Enrollment closes
- A lottery will be held if Dailey receives more enrollment applications than space available per individual grade
- If accepted, parents must return the Letter of Acceptance to either accept or decline placement
- If placement is accepted, the enrollment paperwork must be received by the determined date in order to keep placement
- Required forms and paperwork, along with the due date, will be included in the Letter of Acceptance