2022-2023 Admission Application
Applications cannot be submitted prior to January 11th
To submit an Admission Application, please click here.
The following is a list of forms and/or documentation that will need to be provided to the school if your child is offered placement after Open Enrollment Ends
- Kindergarten students must by 5 years old by September 1st.
- Custody/Restraining Court Orders (if any)
- Proof of Residency
- Utility bill (current bill within 30 days)
- Homeowner’s or renter’s insurance policy
- Lease agreement d. Current property tax bill from the County Tax Collector’s Office
- Official letter or form from a social services or government agency (current within 30 days)
- Legal Verification of Birth (please provide one document from the following options:
- State Certification of Vital Record, Hospital Birth Notice
- Adoption Record
- Other Document
- Additional School Forms (Provided after Placement Offer)
- Enrollment, Home Language Survey, TB Risk Assessment, Student Emergency Card
Health Requirements for Kindergarten and/or Students Attending Schools Outside of Fresno Unified:
- Immunizations – Students may not attend school if they have not met all immunization requirements
- Polio (4 does or 3 does for ages 4-6 years old, one dose given on or after 4th birthday)
- DTP (5 doses or 3 doses for ages 4-6 years, one dose on or after 4th birthday)
- MMR (2 doses both on or after 1st birthday)
- HepB (3 doses)
- Varicella (2 doses or had disease, must provide documentation from MD)
Health Requirements for Entering 1st Grade:
- Health Examination (forms available online and in the school office)
- This consists of a student having a physical examination done.
- Dental Assessment (forms available online and in the school office)
- Require proof of a dental check-up by May 31st of student’s kindergarten year. This is not required for kindergarten enrollment.
2021-2022 Admission Applications
Applications can be dropped off in the office, faxed to 248-7068 or emailed to email@example.com