Open Enrollment for 2020-2021 (February 3rd-February 28th)
- Admission applications submitted during the Open Enrollment window for the 2020-2021 school year will be considered for the lottery process if more applications are received then there are seats available.
- If you are enrolling a sibling, an admission application must be submitted during the Open Enrollment period in order to receive sibling priority.
- Please note that incoming Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by September 1st
- After Open Enrollment, applications received will be placed on the wait list if there are not enough seats available.
Admission & Enrollment Process
- Complete a 2020-2021 Admission Application and submit between February 3rd and February 28th
- Notification of placement status sent within 2 weeks after Open Enrollment closes
- A lottery will be held if Dailey receives more Admission Applications than space available per individual grade
- If accepted, parents must return the Letter of Acceptance to either accept or decline placement by the stated deadline
- If placement is accepted, the enrollment packet must be received by the determined date in order to keep placement
- Required forms and paperwork, along with the due date, will be included in the Letter of Acceptance
- Admission Applications will be available in the office and on our Enrollment forms page on January 7, 2020
- Complete, sign, and return the application during Open Enrollment, February 3rd – February 28th
- No other documents need to be submitted at this time
- Applications may be submitted through the following ways during Open Enrollment:
- In person
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fax (559-248-7068)
2020-2021 Admission Applications
2019-2020 Admission Applications
Admission Application 2019-2020 (English)
Admission Application 2019-2020 (Hmong)
Admission Application 2019-2020 (Spanish)