We are an International Baccalaureate school implementing the Primary Years Program for Kindergarten – Fifth grade students. All students experience inquiry based instruction with a focus on conceptual learning. Dailey provides scholars the opportunity to learn through real-world applications, hands-on projects, technology, and skill building that will create life-long learners. At Dailey Charter, we believe that we are creating the next generation of globally minded citizens who take action within their community and the world.
Through the International Baccalaureate program, Dailey is committed to providing a rigorous, accelerated, and international education.
Governor Newsom announced that schools within counties that are on the state watch list should only open online until they have been off the watch list for 14 consecutive days. With this new recommendation Dailey will be starting the year 100% digital. The following is a list of how we will be implementing this new mandate:
• Tablet checkout forms are available on the school website under Quick Links and First Day of School Forms
• Devices will be ready for checkout the week of August 10th (please submit form prior to pickup)
o Each student will receive all their login information at the time of check out
• The week of August 10th we will be providing digital training sessions for families
o How to set up the platform
o How to maneuver the student device
o These sessions will be recorded and posted on the school’s website
Back to School Night and Meeting Teacher
• The week of August 10th we will be scheduling Family and Teacher Meet and Greets
o Parents and students will meet their teacher
o Pick up first day of school paperwork if they cannot access online
o Pick up first quarter learning supplies
o Meet administration
o Pick up device and login information
• Back to School Night will be held via Zoom for each classroom
• Will mirror the classroom as much as possible with the following expectations from the State of California
o Daily attendance taken
o Teachers teaching live lessons
o Grade level standards and expectations
o Assessments given
• More information will be sent out regarding online learning as we get closer to August 17th.
We understand that this is not the most ideal learning environment for many of our students and families. In order to get our Dragons back on campus we need the community spread in Fresno to decline. Please help us by wearing a mask, practicing hand washing and social distancing. We are in this together and can’t wait until we can see our scholars in person everyday!
Thank you for your continued patience and support as we work through this challenging time.